We serve all patients regardless of their ability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. Please drop by or call (415) 241-8320 to schedule an appointment.
- Adult Primary Care
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Psychiatry & Behavioral Health Service; Therapy (individual and group)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Women’s preventative health
- Asthma Education & Medication Counseling
- Diabetes education, self-management, medication counseling
- Hypertension education, self-management, medication counseling
- Immunizations: influenza, COVID-19, children’s vaccinations
- Covid-19 Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Spirometry Testing
- Tuberculosis testing
- Smoking Cessation
We promise to serve all patients. We do not deny services based on a person’s race, sex, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or inability to pay.
We offer discounted fees for patients who qualify, and accept insurance, including Medi-Cal, Medicare, San Francisco Health Plan, Anthem Blue Cross, North East Medical Services, and Healthy San Francisco.
We honor our patients’ privacy. Learn more about our commitment to keeping your information safe.
Hours & Location
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
150 Golden Gate Avenue, 2nd Floor