We serve all patients regardless of their ability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. Please drop by or call (415) 241-8320 to schedule an appointment.
- Adult Primary Care
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Psychiatry & Behavioral Health Service; Therapy (individual and group)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Women’s preventative health
- Asthma Education & Medication Counseling
- Diabetes education, self-management, medication counseling
- Hypertension education, self-management, medication counseling
- Immunizations: influenza, COVID-19, children’s vaccinations
- Covid-19 Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Spirometry Testing
- Tuberculosis testing
- Smoking Cessation
We promise to serve all patients. We do not deny services based on a person’s race, sex, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or inability to pay.
We offer discounted fees for patients who qualify, and accept insurance, including Medi-Cal, Medicare, San Francisco Health Plan, Anthem Blue Cross, North East Medical Services, and Healthy San Francisco.
We honor our patients’ privacy. Learn more about our commitment to keeping your information safe.