Donate FoodDonations of personal or family sized portions of fresh fruit, vegetables, and canned and dried goods can be dropped off at 121 Golden Gate Avenue, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Large deliveries of bulk food items can be brought directly to St. Anthony’s Dining Room at 121 Golden Gate Avenue, every day from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Food We Do Accept:
- Unexpired perishable foods
- Refrigerated perishable foods (must be below 40°F)
- Frozen perishable foods (must be below 28°F)
Food We Do Not Accept:
- Vitamins and nutritional aids
- Pet food
- Baby formula
- Bulk products that are unlabeled for ingredients and allergens
- Foods that were not kept at the appropriate temperatures
- Mixed food and perishables from catered events
- Restaurant food
- Foods intended for raw consumption (sushi or seafood)
- Canned goods that are open, punctured, bulging or seriously damaged
- Home prepared, home canned or home jarred products
- Items that contain alcohol or have alcohol in the product name
We Practice Food Safety!
At St. Anthony’s Dining Room, practicing food safety is of the utmost importance to us. In order to guarantee that our guests are receiving the highest quality meals, we make sure that all of our food is handled properly. Our kitchen and warehouse staff are trained to safely handle and store food. We also hold the AIB Food Safety Designation and are routinely inspected by the USDA and State and County Public Health Inspectors.
If you have any questions please call us at (415) 241-2600.