Publications and Financial Data
Another year at St. Anthony’s is another testament to the generosity of countless donors, volunteers, and staff who continue an amazing tradition of giving and receiving.
The Spirit newsletter is published in the fall and spring and features stories of clients, staff and volunteers.
- Planned Giving
- Penny Pitch
- Community without an Algorithm
- St. Anthony’s Hygiene Hub
- Virtual Volunteering
- Lessons From a Year Outside
- Meet Nils Behnke, St. Anthony’s New Chief Executive Officer
- Lending a (Socially Distanced) Helping Hand
- $492 Million in Prop. C Funds for Homelessness Aid
- Step Inside our Clinic and Meet the Doctors
- Supporting an Often Overlooked Issue: Menstruation while Homeless
- Advocacy: What Happened to Prop C?
- Every Voice Matters
- Adapting to the Need
- Love at First Shelter Shift
- Whole Person Care
- Client Safety Services
- Women’s Day
- Social Work Center
- Farmers Market