“We’re not asking questions, we’re trying to make sure everyone can get a good night’s sleep and have somewhere safe to stay.”
HOURS & DETAILS
St. Anthony’s Winter shelter is open from December through March.
Additional details will be announced closer to the December 2021 opening date.
Typically included services:
- Warm evening meal is included with shelter stay
- Coffee and continental breakfast is included with shelter stay
- Each guest receives a cot and blanket to use
- Families/partners are allowed to shelter together
- All-gender bathrooms are available
- Phone charging station is available
- Companion animals are welcome
- No shower facilities
Note: Winter Shelter guests must be clear of tuberculosis (TB) or in treatment for TB. No-cost TB treatment is available through the St. Anthony’s Medical Clinic, please see a staff member for referral.
121 Golden Gate Ave (directions)