Guest Survey Administrator
Department: Tenderloin Technology Lab
The mission of the Tenderloin Tech Lab is to provide residents of the Tenderloin and other nonprofits with important technology and vocational skills that increase opportunities for employment, access to essential community resources, and connections with family and friends.
Description: Guest Survey Administrator
In partnership with St. Anthony’s Learning and Evaluation Team, the Tenderloin Tech Lab is administering a survey of guests who use the Tech Lab. The purpose of this survey is to discover demographic information about guests, assess Tenderloin Tech Lab services, and gain insight into improvement.
Duties & Tasks
The Guest Survey Administrator volunteer will engage guests as they arrive at or use the Tech Lab. The volunteer will explain the requirements of the survey and answer any questions guests might have, and provide them with an incentive after they have completed the survey.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Personable and able to volunteer in a busy and diverse environment
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Interest in learning and evaluation and social science research
- Commitment to St. Anthony’s Statement of Values and desire to volunteer for a social service agency serving the people experiencing poverty and homelessness
Minimum of 3 set shifts per week, from September 16th – November 1st, during the following times:
- Mondays – Friday: 8:30 – 11:30 AM and 1 – 4 PM*
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 – 2 PM
*Except Wednesday (the Tenderloin Tech Lab is closed on Wednesday afternoons)
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Interview: Interviews will be scheduled and conducted as applications are submitted.
Orientation: Next scheduled Individual Volunteer Orientation following successful interview.
First Volunteer Shift: Week of September 16th.