Data Entry Volunteer
St. Anthony’s Development Department seeks to provide a stellar experience to our many loyal donors. Our gifts come to us in many ways, both monetary and non-monetary (gifts in kind) and it is our responsibility to acknowledge all gifts in an accurate and timely manner.
Duties & Tasks:
- Data Entry of our in-kind gift donations into our Raiser’s Edge donor database.
- Help with mailings (stuffing envelopes) as needed.
- Optional: serve as a backup volunteer receptionist if interested/as needed (Answer phones and field or answer questions from donors, volunteers & neighbors; check and transfer voicemails; basic clerical and administrative duties).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- 18 years or older.
- Familiarity with data entry preferred (experience with Raiser’s Edge helpful, but also not required). Friendly and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Willing to listen and learn, and take direction from multiple staff members.
- Commitment to St. Anthony Statement of Values and desire to volunteer for a social service agency serving those who are homeless and/or low-income.
2 hours per week for minimum of 6 months (Monday-Friday between 9am and 4pm)
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Interview: Interviews will be scheduled and conducted as applications are submitted
Orientation: Next scheduled Individual Volunteer Orientation following successful interview
First Volunteer Shift: Week following successful interview