DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
Department: Free Clothing Program
St. Anthony Foundation’s Free Clothing Program is San Francisco’s largest free clothing program, providing warm clothes, interview or employment apparel, and children’s clothing to homeless and low-income families and individuals. Through over $3 million worth of clothing donations from individuals and corporate partners and the dedication of nearly 1,200 volunteer hours each month, the program provides 39,000 sets of free new and like-new clothing to nearly 11,000 guests each year, including over 2,900 children.
Our development department needs volunteer help to accurately record the generous volume of holiday season in kind donations (and with other mailings we sent out at this time of year).
Duties & Tasks:
- Enters participant and program data from individual and family clothing services into our Efforts to Outcome (ETO) database.
- Assist FCP staff with special data entry projects as necessary.
- Assist and work with FCP staff in ensuring that all data entered into ETO is accurate.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Established organizational skills and profound attention to detail.
- Familiarity with data entry and experience with Efforts to Outcome or a similar platform.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent volunteer habits: professional, punctual, reliable, cooperative and team oriented.
- Adherence to best practices associated with data security and confidentiality.
- Ability to successfully volunteer with a diverse client population including homeless, lowincome, and mentally-disabled persons.
- Ability to volunteer with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible and to reprioritize volunteer duties as needed.
- Adherence to guidelines explained in the Volunteer/Intern Handbook.
- Commitment to St. Anthony Foundation Statement of Values and desire to volunteer for a social service agency serving people who are homeless and low-income
Minimum of 4 hours per week for 6+ months.
Shifts available between 8am-noon Monday-Thursday.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Interview: Interviews will be scheduled and conducted as applications are submitted
Orientation: Next scheduled Individual Volunteer Orientation following successful interview
First Volunteer Shift: Week following successful interview