SOCIAL WORK CENTER
St. Anthony’s is a family of resources. I came in looking for one item, and I ended up getting a whole bunch of others.”
Requirements to obtain a voucher for a CA PHOTO ID:
- Must bring your CA ID/DL number.
- Must bring one of the following written/current verifications: CalFresh, SSI, GA, PAES, SSIP CAPI, CalWorks. Regular SS benefits, SSDI, and VA benefits are not qualifying income.
- If first time obtaining a CA PHOTO ID, bring in one of above income verification and an original certified birth certificate.
- If 62 yrs old and have CA ID number, your application is free of charge.
Requirements to obtain funds to request a certified birth certificate by mail (U.S. requests only):
- Unexpired/Valid State Photo ID. Copies of IDs are not accepted if notarization of application is required.
- If lack of actual or copy of unexpired/valid State Photo ID, social worker will search if vital records office accepts secondary forms of identification. It varies from State to State.
Required documents for the Rental Assistance Screening on Tuesdays 2:30 pm:
- For Back Rent, bring a 3 day notice or warning letter with breakdown of months and amounts. For a Security Deposit, bring the offer letter with move in costs including the security deposit and first month’s rent along with move in date.
- Verification of ability to pay future rent by providing current income verification: food stamps, CalWorks, CAPI, SSI, SSDI, SDI, UI, GA, PAES, SSIP, employment verification. If tenant uses more than 85% of monthly income toward rent, tenant may not be eligible.
- San Francisco Residents only.
- If eviction process is in progress, tenant may not be eligible for rental assistance before a settlement between landlord and tenant or a court’s decision is reached.
Note: tenant will be scheduled an appointment if meets the screening’s guidelines.
Requirements to access the food pantry and/or obtain an emergency food box: Food Pantry
- If you live with at least one child under 18, you must provide proof of residency within catchment area (Tenderloin) and children’s proof of age to visit the food pantry once a month
- If you are a single adult, you must bring verification of qualifying medical condition: Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, Hep C, Colitis, Crohn’s Disease and provide proof residency within catchment area (Tenderloin)
- If you are 60+ years you must provide proof of residency within catchment area (Tenderloin) and children’s proof of age to visit the food pantry once a month
- Must be a San Francisco Resident (families/single adults/seniors) to obtain an emergency food box once every 12 months
Requirements to enroll in Payee Services:
- Enrollment must be mandated by SSA
- Must be receiving SSI or SSDI, or Regular Social Security Retirement Benefits Only.
- Must be a SF Resident
- Must do an intake with Social Worker and agree with SAF Payee Understanding Agreement
Note: If not qualify for a service, please schedule an appointment and we can help you figure out your next step.
HOURS & DETAILS
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
General Services: Make an appointment – 415-592-2855
Drop-In Service Hours
Tuesday & Thursday 8:30am
Arrive 15 minutes early at 121 first floor front desk to get a ticket to secure a spot, limited availability
Rental Assistance Screening – Get ticket on Tuesday at 1:30 PM 121 Golden Gate Avenue front desk First Floor. Limited availability available. Come back with ticket at 2:30PM for screening. Bring requirements to screening.
121 Golden Gate Ave (directions)