Publications and Financial Data
Another year at St. Anthony’s is another testament to the generosity of countless donors, volunteers, and staff who continue an amazing tradition of giving and receiving.
The Spirit newsletter is published in the fall and spring and features stories of clients, staff and volunteers.
- Step Inside our Clinic and Meet the Doctors
- Supporting an Often Overlooked Issue: Menstruation while Homeless
- Advocacy: What Happened to Prop C?
- Every Voice Matters
- Adapting to the Need
- Love at First Shelter Shift
- Whole Person Care
- Client Safety Services
- Women’s Day
- Social Work Center
- Farmers Market
- Winter Shelter
- Vet SOS: Caring for Animal Companions Too
- Medical Clinic Partners with Gilead Sciences
- Food Recovery: Eliminating Food Waste
- Taking a Closer Look at a Difficult Problem
- Guests Get Tech Support from Craigslist Founder
- Senior Support!
- Back to School Day
- Fully Invested
- God Draws Straight with Crooked Lines
- Emergency Winter Shelter
- Introducing St. Anthony’s New Advocacy Committee