Curbside Donation Drive
Curbside donations enable us to provide clean, fresh clothes, healthy, hot meals, and sanitary hygiene products that are crucial during the cold and wet months ahead.
When & Where:
Our annual donation event occurs from December 20 through December 24. We’ll be gratefully collecting donations at 121 Golden Gate Ave. (between Leavenworth and Jones). The right parking spaces of Golden Gate Ave. will be closed to traffic to allow for safe and convenient donation drop-off.
Dates and Times:
December 20 – December 24
Weekdays: 9AM – 4PM
Weekends: 9AM – 2:30PM
We gratefully accept clean, new or gently-used clothing for men, women, and children. The items that we are in greatest need of during this holiday season are:
- Coats (men, women, and children)
- Underwear (men, women, and children)
- Bras (all sizes)
- Sneakers or walking shoes (especially for men and children)
- Children’s clothes, especially sizes 2T-5T
- Unused/unopened hygiene items
New and unopened items, especially toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, razors, and feminine hygiene products.
Any canned proteins, especially:
Other convenient food items, including:
- Cup noodles
- Peanut butter
- Breakfast cereal
- Protein bars/granola bars
And as always:
- Ground beef
Unfortunately, we cannot accept:
- Stained, damaged, heavily-worn clothing.
- Dirty underwear and socks.
- Opened packages/bags of food or prepared meals.
- Opened/used hygiene items.