Donations of clean, like-new clothing make this program possible. We welcome your individual donations. Please also consider sponsoring your own clothing drive. Click here for a guide and materials to make your clothing drive a success.
Donations may be dropped off at 101 8th Street, at the corner of Mission Street, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Please pull into the parking lot, come to the door and ring the bell for assistance.
Pickup service is available for donations of five bags or more within city limits. Please call (415) 592-2826 for more information.
Please take a moment to fill out a brief survey that will help us better serve our guests.
Items We Need
We need clothing for men, women, and children -- from hats to shoes and everything in between:
- Socks, Shoes
- Winter coats
We also need these items:
- Shopping bags - with handles
- Blankets, comforters, sleeping bags
- Luggage, bags, backpacks
- Toiletries - new only, please
- Towels, washcloths
- Stuffed animals - good condition only
- Children’s toys - new only, please
- Strollers - in good condition
- Canes - not crutches, walkers, wheelchairs
- Non-expired over-the-counter medication for our Clinic
Items We Cannot Accept
- Empty clothes hangers
- Knick knacks
- Used toys
- Children’s car seats
- Medical equipment
- Dirty, stained or torn items
- Books and magazines
- Exercise/sports equipment
- Computers, electronics